Are you are a High Performer? Try this test…
There are two ways to excel in business:
The first is by developing effective strategies. The second is making those strategies happen, in a highly effective manner.
The latter is all about personal high performance, yet very few executives and entrepreneurs spend much time improving their own performance.
Here’s a test to help you identify whether you are a high performer, and to assist in showing you performance gaps to focus on right now!
Grab a pen and give yourself a mark out of 10 for each one to see how it applies to you.
1. You are clear on your goals for the month and the year
2. You plan your day before you start work
3. You have all your work tasks on a To Do List
4. You review that To Do List at least daily
5 You are absolutely clear on your most important activities
6. Most of your day is spent on those activities
7. You are calm and focused at work
8. You do your emails in blocks, not as they come up
9. You work quickly and effectively
10. You talk to yourself in a positive, encouraging manner
11. You know your 3 top values and live them
12. You take time each day to visualise yourself performing well
13. You do what is hard first and stay positive when things are tough
14. You maintain a sense of humour and enjoyment while working
15. You are fully committed to your company
16. You regularly do more than what is asked
17. People can count on you. You stick to deadlines
How did you go?
To be considered a high performer you should have scored at least 120 over the 17 statements.
But the real value of the test is for you to identify which areas you need to focus on and improve.
Remember, once you have your strategy right, it all comes down to execution.
It’s vitally important you effectively perform every single day to make that execution a reality.
This test and checklist help you do exactly that.
Get In Touch
- Business Advice
- Business Consultant
- Business Growth
- Business leadership
- Business Management
- Business networking
- Business Plan
- Business Planning
- Business Promotion
- Business Skills
- Business Support
- Customer Retention
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Skills
- Staff Management