Sandra King | Associate
Prime Strategies Group
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 27 654 3333
Email: [email protected]
Sandra has a proven track record in working collaboratively with clients and delivering business results. She is a performance-focused manager who has been involved in the marketing and communications industry in both New Zealand and Australia for over twenty-five years. Sandra has held various Senior Management and Executive positions specialising in commercial growth and business transformation projects, working closely with a large number of clients in a multiple of industries. Over her career Sandra has also been Managing Director of small and medium sized businesses with consumer products selling through retail and e-commerce channels.
Sandra is passionate about helping business owners succeed using six guiding principles:
- Strategic assessment and advice for leveraging business value, development and expansion
- Understanding markets and customers, preparation and implementation of marketing and communication plans
- Preparation and implementation of sales plans and measurement systems
- Analysis of operational structure and business processes, compliance assurance
- Productivity measures and profitability analysis of costs, expenses and margin
- Developing a high performance and collaborative work culture
Sandra is passionate about the New Zealand business environment and helping business owners reach their full potential.
Sandra is a qualified Company Director and gives her knowledge around the need for business governance in an ever increasingly complicated business environment.
Sandra is married and living on a lifestyle block with horses, sheep and chickens. She has three children, is a semi-empty nester and loves nothing more than spending time with her family, planting on the property, horse riding, snow skiing, walking or watching her family participate in a variety of sports activities.