Jeff Page | Associate
Prime Strategies Group
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 21 272 3600
Jeff decided to go into Business Consulting after a long and successful career in the Financial Services Industry.
Jeff has been involved in working with Businesses in both New Zealand and Australia where he has held various Senior Management and Executive Positions and he has also been a Business Owner over his 45-year career.
Jeff is a strategically focused business consultant with extensive experience in working with large- & small-scale businesses. He maintains a qualification as a Company Director and this qualification has expanded his knowledge and understanding for the need for Business Governance in an ever increasingly complicated business environment.
Jeff is passionate about people in business and has a strong desire to pass on his knowledge to business owners, encouraging them to succeed and maximise the potential in their businesses that will ultimately enhance their business and personal lifestyles.
Jeff’s key strengths include:
- Training, development and coaching
- Sales & marketing
- Strong ability to lead and develop capability
- Thorough, analytical and commercially focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Seasoned professional in change management, organisational restructure and strategic planning
- Inclusive leadership style with experience at all levels
- Strong employee relations capability with a win/win negotiation approach
- Commercially focused analytical decision making
- Confident public speaker, keynote speaking on high performance and business growth to a number of national conferences around the World.
Jeff is an Associate in the Prime Strategies Group and works alongside some of New Zealand’s most experienced business consultants and is based on the North Shore in Auckland.
Jeff is married to Barb and they have 4 Adult Children and 4 Grandchildren. Outside of Prime Strategies Group Jeff enjoys Travel, Motor Racing, riding his Harley Davidson and catching up with friends.
Jeff is available for a discussion should you wish to take a step to making your business the one that you dreamed of.